Unit 1 The lion and the mouse
2. cry sadly_____________________
4. from then on____________________
6. pour it into the hole____________
8. just then_____________________
10. be good at_____________________
1.One clay, a mouse _______by and ______ the lion up.
A. walked; waked B. walk; woke
C. walked; woke
2.Sam is too _______and he_______ the hall hard.
A. exciting; hit B. excited; hits
C. exciting; hits
3. Bobby finds a hole _______the ground.
A. in B. on C. from
4. He brings some water _______and pours it _______the hole.
A. quickly; in B. quickly; into
C. quick; into
5.I like helping people. ________about you?
A. hen B. What C. what
6.The mouse made a big hole _______the net ______his teeth.
A. in; with B. on; with C. in; and
7.The lion could not get _______from the net.
A. on B. off C. out
8._______did the men catch the lion?
A. How B. What C. Would
9.Billy and Willy cheer _______them loudly.
A.to B. for C. with
10.The lion got out. “Thank you!” said the lion ________.
A. happy B. happily C. sadly
4. excited (副词) _____________
5. wake (过去式) _____________
7. laugh (反义词)______________
8. loud (副词) _________________
9. happy(副词) ________________
10. bite (过去式) ______________
1. The students are very _______ (excite).
2. How can 1 get out? Said the lion _______ (sad).
3. Please walk _______ (quiet). My mother is sleeping.
4. He’s a_______ boy. He laughs_______. (happy)
5. Let me______ (help) you.
A man lives in a big house. He likes his house, but he hates(讨厌)the mice in it. One day, he buys a big cat from the market(市场) to eat the mice. After a few days, the cat kills(杀)many mice. This time, the mice become very worried. They decide to do something to save their lives, so all the mice come together to discuss(讨论)it. They have many plans, but none of them is good and useful.
At last, a young mouse stands up and says: “I’ll show you what we can do. We can put a bell around the cat\'s neck. Then if the cat comes we can run away, because we can hear the bell ring.” All the mice agree and say it’s a good idea. Then an old mouse stands up and asks, “The point(重点)is which of us will tie(系)the bell to the cat’s neck?” No one says anything because no one dares(敢)to do it.
1. What does the man worry about?
A. His house is too big.
B. His cat is too big.
C. There are many mice in his house.
2. Why do all the mice have a meeting one day?
A. They want to live in another house.
B. They don’t want, to be killed by the cat.
C. They want to kill the cat in the house.
3. What do the mice think of the young mouse’s idea?
A. It’s a bad idea.
B. It’s a dangerous (危险的) idea.
C. It’s a good idea.
4. Do the mice dare to tie the bell to the cat’s neck?
A. Yes, they do. B. No, they don\'t.
C. Sorry, I don’t know.
5. What can we learn from the story?
A. To say is one thing, to do is another thing.
B. The mice are very clever.
C. The cat is clever.
1. laugh happily 2. 哭的很伤心 3.wake me up 4.从那时起
5. walk by 6. 把它倒进洞里 7. The next/second day 8. 就在那时
9. sharp teeth 10. 善于
二、1-5 CBABB 6-10 ACABB
三、1. weak 2. teeth 3. quietly 4. excitedly 5. woke
6. let 7. cry 8. loudly 9. happily 10. bit
四、1.excited 2. sadly 3. quietly 4. happy; happily 5. help